Welcome to the Adaptive Recreation webpage and a new program session . . . where you will find a fun and healthy assortment of sports and leisure time activities designed to meet the unique and vast needs of individuals ages 3 years and older with an intellectual and/or physical challenge.
SPRING INTO SUMMER REGISTRATION DATES: Wednesday, March 18-Friday, March 27!
*Yoga/Zumba - for ages 14 years & older
*The Groove Crew
*A Spring Fling
*Young Adults Saturday Night Club
Additionally you can now like the Parks & Recreation Department on Facebook as well as catch up on all the going’s on in our department, and tell us what you think about our new logo.
We welcome you to your new program session . . . The Adaptive Recreation Division Staff!
2. Click here Online here
3. If you do not already have an account set up, you will need to do so first. If have already set up an account previously, you will not need to do so again; however please be sure to update your account information if there are any changes.
1. Payment method using Visa, Master Card or Discover accepted.
2. Call (507) 328-2539.
3. Money Order
4. Consumer/Family Support Grant
5. Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Discover accepted.
6. Complete and submit a registration form along with payment.
2. Money Order
3. Credit card: Visa Master Card, Discover accepted.
4. Consumer/Family Support Grant.
5. Complete and return registration form along with payment to:
The Parks & Recreation Department
Adaptive Recreation Division
201 4th Street SE #150
Rochester, MN 55904