| The First Tee’s Nine Core Values:
Honesty Integrity Sportsmanship Respect
Confidence Responsibility Perseverance
The First Tee Life Skills Experience promotes character development to enhance personal and social growth. Along with The Life Skills experience The First Tee also promotes healthy living through The Nine Healthy Habits, which are in three categories;
- Play-regular physical activity
- Energy-proper diet and nutrition
- Safety-safe practices and physical recovery
- Mind-emotional and psychological well being
- Family- contribute to healthy home
- Vision-preparing for the future
- Friends-maintaining healthy relationships
- School-obtaining knowledge
- Community-participate in extended social opportunities
|National School Program
|Target Outreach with The First Tee
Have fun with The First Tee Target Outreach Saturdays: May 10th, at Northern Hills, May 17th at Hadley Creeek, and May 24th at Soldiers Field. Learn Golf through The First Tee, incorporating life enhancing values. Bring your family and your pals, between 1pm-3pm on these dates and see what The First Tee Rochester has to offer to you- through our FREE Target Outreach Saturdays.
JUNE2014 SUMMER CLASSES
Session Ia June 9th-13th 8:00-10:00 PLAYer ages 7-10 Session IIa June 9th-13th 10:30-12:30 PLAYer ages 11-15 Session IIIa June 9th-13th 1:00-3:00 Par I ages 8-15 Session IVa June 16th-20th 8:00-10:00 Par I ages 8-15 Session Va June 16th-20th 10:30-12:30 Par II ages 8-15 Session VIa June 16th-20th 1:00-2:00 WEE-TEE ages 4-6 Session VIIa June 23rd-27th 8:00-10:00 PLAYer All ages
JULY & AUGUST
Session Ib July 7th-11th 8:00-10:00 PLAYer ages 7-10 Session IIb July 7th-11th 10:30-12:30 Par I ages 8-10 Session IIIb July 14th-18th 8:00-10:00 Par ages II 8-10 Session IVb July 14th-18th 10:30-11:30 WEE-TEE ages 4-6 Session Vb July 21st-25th 8:00-10:00 PLAYer all ages Session VIb July 21st-25th 10:30-12:30 Par I all ages Session VIIb July 28th-Aug. 1st 8:00-10:00 Par II all ages Session VIIIb July 28th- Aug. 1st 10:30-12:30 Birdie ages 11-17 Session Ixb Aug. 4th-8th 8:00-10:00 PLAYer all ages Session Xb Aug. 4th 8th 10:30-12:30 Par I all ages
Class Registration: Register In person, by mail or New ****Register Online**** (online registration ends the one week prior to each class) Online registration begins Feb. 15th, 2014All participants new to The First Tee, regardless of golf skill must start with the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer Ages 7-17.
- Par I-Ages 8-17: must be PLAYer certified .
- Par II-Ages 11-17: must be Par I certified
- Birdie- Ages 11-17; must be Par certified.
- Eagle- Ages 14-17; must be Birdie certified.
- Individual - $40.00 per session, (yearly max $80.00) Financial assistance is available, just inquire.
- Family -(2 or more children) $ 80.00 per session, (yearly max of $120.00 per family).
- Wee Level -$25.00