Northern Hills golf course is open to the public as well as host to tournaments and leagues throughout the golf season.
PGA Pro/Manager: Jeff Gorman, PGA and Mike Manahan, assistant
|Number of Holes
|Average Playing Time
||2 Hours / 9-holes
||April - November
Junior Golf Camps
Camps will cover all aspects of the game of golf in an enjoyable and exciting fashion. Extensive instruction will be given in all of the following areas: putting, chipping, full swing instruction, golf course etiquette, and the rules of golf.
- June 24 - 26, ages 6-8 download flyer
- June 17 - 19, ages 9-12 download flyer
- 8:00am-10:00 am
- $50 per student
- Instructor: Mike Manahan - 281-6170
Advanced Junior Golf
The advanced junior golf program is designed for high school aged (13+) golfers looking to improve their golfing skills while having fun at the same time. Class time is 1 - 4 pm and cost is $100. download flyer
- June 20-July 25: every Thursday (6 sessions) @ Northern Hills Golf Course
Junior Linksters Golf League
Designed for Boys & Girls ages 8-16 who are looking to improve their golf game, meet new people, and learn proper golf etiquette. If a junior is only able to play in a few events, the cost per event is $15.
- Dates: Every Friday from June 28-August 2 at 7:30am
- Registration: 7:00am-7:20am with a fee of $75 for all six events which covers prizes, food, beverage and supplies.
- Golf Courses: Northern Hills, Oak Summit, Hadley Creek, Willow Creek, Eastwood, and Soldier’s field. (Golf course rotation will be determined at a later date)