2018 Passport to Parks: Click Here to Download your printable Passport to Parks and get started on some fun this summer! Or you can pick up a passport at Quarry Hill Nature Center or the Parks & Rec Admin Office in City Hall.
You'll find all the links and info for your passport below:
5 Reasons to Visit a Neighborhood Park or Trail:
2. It's good for your health
3. It helps to build community
4. It's good for the environment
5. It's Free!
A great big thank you to Scheels for being the Prizes Sponsor for the Passport to Parks program this summer!
- Coming Soon
CLICK HERE (Link will be active on July 3) to register your passports for a chance to win one of the fabulous prizes listed above. Prize drawing was completed on Aug. 27, 2018
The link to register your passport will be added on July 3. You can register your passport and enter the drawing for one of the great prizes provided by Scheels.
Click Here for a link to a map of all of Rochester's parks, trail and park facilities to find a park near you (Page 4)
Click Here for all the info on the Go! Play! Explore! Mobile Rec trailer (Page 5)
Click Here for a link to the all the city's bike loop maps (under the "Individual Loop Pages" heading) (Page 6)
Click Here for a link to the BookBike & ArtCart schedule (Page 7)
Splish Splash Pages (Page 12-13):
- Bring your passport and get free admission to Soldiers Field or Silver Lake Pools on July 14 & 15. You can Click Here for open swim hours at the pools (A max of 1 adult and 1 child may receive free admission per passport). Prices for additional family members or guests are $5 per adult and $4 per child.
- Join us for the Scheels Paddle Sport Demo on June 23 from 10 AM - 2 PM.
- Foster Arend Beach will be open May 27 - September 3 (10 AM - 8 PM on the weekends and Noon - 8 PM on weekdays).
If you have any questions about the passport feel free to Contact Us
A huge thank you to our partners and sponsors!!