The City Clerk’s Office is not responsible for events that have been cancelled, moved or contain incomplete information. Please refer to the Event Contact Information if there are any questions.
The event times indicate the start time of the event, not the duration. You can select a Department from the dropdown below to show only the related events.
You can also view this calendar in a Monthly Grid View.
Dailey & Vincent
- Date: 10/12/2018 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Mayo Civic Center - Presentation Hall
30 Civic Center Dr. SE
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
- Intro Text ON SALE: 8/13 (Members) • 8/20 (Public), PRICES: $22.75 (Members) • $25 (Public) - The Dailey & Vincent duo has been hailed throughout the music industry as one of the most exciting, reputable, and elite Bluegrass bands in America, having won numerous awards for their uniquely contagious and riveting music, including: 14 IBMA Awards (International Bluegrass Music Awards) as 3-time “Entertainer of the Year,” 3-time “Vocal Group of the Year”, “Album of the Year”, and IBMA Award for "Gospel Recorded Performance of the Year.”; 4 Dove Awards for “Bluegrass Album of the Year” and “Bluegrass Song of the Year”; and 3 Grammy Award Nominations including a nomination for the 2014 “Bluegrass Album of the Year”.
- Ticket Url https://www.rochestermn.gov/departments/music-riverside-concerts/events/tickets/-fsiteid-1
- Artist Website URL http://daileyandvincent.com/
“Riverside Concerts Presents” bluegrass chart toppers DAILEY & VINCENT on Fri, Oct 12 at 7:30p at the Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall in Rochester, MN.
ON SALE: 8/13 (Members) • 8/20 (Public)
PRICES: $22.75 (Members) • $25 (Public)
Sponsored by Davies Printing and Fox 47. Tickets at 507.328.2200 or online at ticketmaster.com.
Grand Ole Opry Members, Five-time Grammy® award winners individually, three-time Grammy® award nominees collectively, four-time DOVE Award winners, and winners of 35 IBMA Awards altogether (including 3-time IBMA Entertainer of the Year Award winners and 3-Time Vocal Group of the Year Award winners), Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent, backed by one of the best bands on tour today, are some of the most reputable and elite entertainers in American music; bluegrass, traditional country and gospel music. Now on Season 3 of their nationally broadcast television series, “The Dailey & Vincent Show on RFD-TV,” Dailey & Vincent bring their music to a national audience on a weekly basis. After a decade spent performing together and with over 1,000 airings of their PBS special “Dailey & Vincent ALIVE – In Concert,” their concoction of fantastically instinctive vocal blends of Dailey’s tenor and Vincent’s reedy harmonies has gained them well-deserved praise for their own distinctive style and worldwide recognition as American Music gold. Their most recent live CD, “Dailey & Vincent ALIVE,” debuted at #1 on the Billboard Bluegrass charts and remained at the top position for over 15 weeks.
“The Rock Stars of Bluegrass.” – Country Music Television.
“The most electric combination of Country and Bluegrass today!.” - Billboard
"The best of Bluegrass, Country and Gospel this side of Heaven." – Washington Times.
Memberships and Ticket Packages can be purchased through Riverside Concerts only. Order by phone at 507-328-2200 or 800-657-3980 or in person at 201 4th St. SE, Suite 170 (City Hall). Tickets available at Riverside Concerts in City Hall (walk-in or by phone, no handling fees), the Mayo Civic Center Box Office (walk-in, no handling fees), and Ticketmaster (online).
Riverside Concerts (Rochester Music Dept.) is a department of the City of Rochester, MN Government.