The Community Development team is committed to building community by nurturing relationships with residents, business owners, developers, and entrepreneurs to improve the physical, economic, environmental, and social health of Rochester.
We believe in: Partnership | Integrity | Performance | Efficiency | Creativity | Resiliency
- Departments:Community Development
- Title:Principal Planner
- Phone:(507) 328-2954
Ryan Yetzer is a Principal Planner in the Community Development Department. He holds degrees in Planning and Community Development and in Political Science and has worked in planning for four years.
Ryan's key duties with the City of Rochester include:
- Maintaining and updating City zoning ordinances and City policies;
- Conducting development and site plan review;
- Answering development and zoning questions from citizens and developers;
- Providing recommendations to various City Boards, Commissions, Committees and the City Council; and
- Managing various Community Development projects and initiatives.