The Community Development team is committed to building community by nurturing relationships with residents, business owners, developers, and entrepreneurs to improve the physical, economic, environmental, and social health of Rochester.
We believe in: Partnership | Integrity | Performance | Efficiency | Creativity | Resiliency
- Departments:Community Development
- Title:Administrative Assistant II
- Phone:(507) 328-2951
Jessica Smith works as Administrative Assistant II for the Community Development Department. Jessica holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Health Care Administration and spent more than 15 years as a clinical assistant.
Jessica's key duties for the City of Rochester include:
- Processing planning applications;
- Managing meeting agenda packets;
- Distributing notifications of public hearings; and
- Triaging phone calls, emails, and visitors.