City of Rochester Core Value Statements & Standards
- Customer Focus
- Identify, plan for, and support customer needs.
- Seek and consider input from our customers to continually improve services.
- Treat every customer well.
- Treat customers in a personal and professional manner while being firm, fair, and compassionate.
- Be an active listener to the customer.
- Maintain a work environment that is free of disrespect and false information.
- Provide equitable and honest treatment to all customers.
- Follow through in a timely manner or as communicated.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality as applicable to Minnesota State laws.
- Employees act responsibly and take ownership of their actions.
- Each department/area has documented safety procedures for employees and customers.
- Communicate clearly when dealing with emergencies or safety concerns.
- Be knowledgeable in my area of responsibility.
- Be professional in my actions, manners, and appearance.
- Meet or exceed customer needs for City services.
The City of Rochester will RISE to the top in Customer Focus
through Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Excellence.