Rochester is a growing community with no signs of slowing down soon. Growth and change present both opportunities and challenges for a community.
Long-range planning is vital to position the City of Rochester to address its long-term needs, ensure resiliency, support changing demographics, and address issues such as housing demand, multi-modal transportation, growth in jobs and visitors, and more - all while working with finite resources.
Rochester's Comprehensive Plan, known as "Planning 2 Succeed" (P2S), was adopted by the City Council in April 2018 and is the road map used by the City to manage our continued progress.
- Land Use Map
- Development Vision
- Sewer Constraints
- Growth Management
- Stability and Change
- Olmsted County Property Records and Information
- Olmsted County Public Web Map (Zoning Map)
Frequently Used Links and Resources
- Zoning Compliance Letter Request
- Pre-Development Meeting Request Form
- Development Information Meeting (DIM) Request Form
- Land Development Application
For information on the P2S project and process, please contact Community Development at (507) 328-2950 or via email at email@example.com.