Below are links to zoning and subdivision ordinances that have been adopted by the City of Rochester.
All reports and publications are in Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF documents.
- Heritage Preservation Ordinance (98 KB PDF)
- Mayo Medical/Institutional Campus Special District
- Map (1.7 MB)
- Ordinance (1.8 MB)
- Ordinance 4052 - Legal Description for land covered by Mayo Clinic (606 KB)
- Rochester International Airport Zoning Ordinance (465 KB PDF)
- Airport Safety Zone Boundary Map (183 KB PDF)
- Airport Airspace Zoning Map (244 KB PDF)
- Rochester Comprehensive Plan
- Rochester International Airport web site
- Rochester Interactive Zoning Map
- Rochester Zoning Ordinance and Land Development Manual
- Wetland and Decorah Edge Ordinances
- City of Rochester Ordinance Chapter 59 - Wetland Conservation
- City of Rochester Decorah Edge Features Map
- City of Rochester Decorah Edge Map showing hydric soils and Cummingsville Formation
National Register of Historic Places in Olmsted County
The National Register of Historic Places is the nation's official list of cultural resources worthy of preservation. Authorized under the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, the National Register is part of a program to coordinate and support public and private efforts to identify, evaluate, and protect our historic and archaeological resources.