Adaptive Recreation is changing . . . we have a new name, a new look, and new community partners in order to enhance fitness, recreation and wellness program opportunities for persons with a cognitive, social, and/or physical disabilities. Take a look at the Awesome & AccessAble Recreation program catalog for Fall and we’ll plan to see you soon!
CLICK HERE to view the 2019 Fall Program Catalog
1. Payment method using Visa, Master Card or Discover accepted.
2. Click Here for Online Registration
3. Money Order
4. Consumer/Family Support Grant
5. Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Discover accepted.
6. Complete and submit a registration form along with payment.
2. Money Order
3. Credit card: Visa Master Card, Discover accepted.
4. Consumer/Family Support Grant.
5. Complete and return registration form along with payment to:
The Parks & Recreation Department
Adaptive Recreation Division
201 4th Street SE #150
Rochester, MN 55904