2019 Passport to Parks: Click Here to Download your printable Passport to Parks and get started on some fun this summer! Or you can pick up a passport at Quarry Hill Nature Center or the Parks & Rec Admin Office in City Hall.
You'll find all the links and info for your passport below:
5 Reasons to Visit a Neighborhood Park or Trail:
2. It's good for your health
3. It helps to build community
4. It's good for the environment
5. It's Free!
A great big thank you to Scheels for being the Prizes Sponsor for the Passport to Parks program this summer!
CLICK HERE (Link will be active on July 3) to register your passports for a chance to win a fabulous prize! Prize drawing will be held on on Aug. 26, 2019
Click Here for a link to a map of all of Rochester's parks, trail and park facilities to find a park near you (Page 4)
Click Here for all the info on the Go! Play! Explore! Mobile Rec trailer (Page 5)
Click Here for a link to the all the city's bike loop maps (under the "Individual Loop Pages" heading) (Page 6)
Click Here for a link to the BookBike & ArtCart schedule (Page 7)
Go Play! Code Phrase (Page 10)
- 3 Links Pavilion @ Silver Lake - the sign with code phrase letters can be found on the pavilion near the drinking fountain.
- East Shelter @ Silver Lake - the sign with code phrase letters can be found on the wall of the pavilion near the parking lot.
- MLK Park Kiosk - the sign with code phrase letters can be found on the kiosk near the horseshoe pits (east side of park)
Splish Splash Pages (Page 12-13):
- Bring your passport and get free admission to Soldiers Field or Silver Lake Pools on July 13 & 14. You can Click Here for open swim hours at the pools (A max of 1 adult and 1 child may receive free admission per passport). Prices for additional family members or guests are $5 per adult and $4 per child.
- Join us for the Scheels Peddle & Paddle Demo on June 29 from 10 AM - 2 PM.
- Foster Arend Beach will be open May 25 - September 2 (10 AM - 8 PM on the weekends and Noon - 8 PM on weekdays).
If you have any questions about the passport feel free to Contact Us
A huge thank you to our partners and sponsors!!