As of March 20th we are still anticipating to run all First tee programs.
We will be following the directives put out by the CDC, The National Health Organization, the state of Mn, as well as local directions to insure that our participants, volunteers, and staff remain safe.
We will update and provide weekly information as it pertains to the First Tee, starting April 1st.
Concerns or questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, Stay Safe
The First Tee’s Nine Core Values:Honesty Integrity Sportsmanship Respect
Confidence Responsibility Perseverance
The First Tee Life Skills Experience promotes character development to enhance personal and social growth. Along with The Life Skills experience The First Tee also promotes healthy living through The Nine Healthy Habits, which are in three categories;
- Play-regular physical activity
- Energy-proper diet and nutrition
- Safety-safe practices and physical recovery
- Mind-emotional and psychological well being
- Family- contribute to healthy home
- Vision-preparing for the future
- Friends-maintaining healthy relationships
- School-obtaining knowledge
- Community-participate in extended social opportunities
|National School Program
Individual - $70.00 first session, $30 each additional session
Family -(2 or more children) $70 per session per participant, yearly maximum of $210
Wee Level -$30.00
Scholarships are available, inquire at Hadley Creek
Class Registration: ****Register Online****
All participants new to The First Tee, regardless of golf skill must start with the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer 1, 2, 3 Ages 7-17.
- Par I-Ages 9-17: must be PLAYer certified .
- Par II-Ages 9-17: must be Par I certified
- Par III-Ages 10-17: must be Par II certified
- Birdie- Ages 11-17; must be Par certified.
- Eagle- Ages 14-17; must be Birdie certified.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
2020 Player Weekly sessions:
Session 5 PLAYER 2 JUNE 29TH-JULY 2ND 10-11:30
Session 6 PLAYER 3 JUNE 29TH-JULY 2ND 12-1:30
JULY & AUGUST CLASSES
Session 9 PLAYER 3 JULY 27TH-30TH 8-9:30
Session 10 TBD
******PLAYER3 MUST BE TAKEN TWICE
BEFORE MOVING TO PAR1******
2020 Par Level Sessions:
JULY & AUGUST CLASSES
Session PR6 PAR 3 JULY 6TH-9TH 12-1:30
Session PR7 PAR 1 JULY 13TH-16TH 10-11:30
Session PR8 PAR 2 JULY 20TH-23RD 10-11:30
Session PR9 PAR 3 JULY 27TH-30TH 10-11:30
Session PR10 TBD
******PAR3 MUST BE TAKEN TWICE BEFORE
MOVING TO THE BIRDIE LEVEL*****
2020 Birdie Level Sessions
NEW THIS YEAR-BIRDIE 1 CLASSES
AND BIRDIE 2 CLASSES
ALL FIRST YEAR BIRDIE PLAYERS WILL BE IN BIRDIE 1 THROUGHOUT THE 2020 SEASON
SECOND AND THIRD YEAR BIRDIE PLAYERS
WILL BE IN BIRDIE 2
Session B1 BIRDIE 1 JUNE 8th-11th 12-2
Session B2 BIRDIE 1 JUNE 22ND-25TH 9-11
Session B3 BIRDIE 2 JUNE 22ND-25TH 11:30-1:30
Session B4 BIRDIE 2 JUNE 29TH-JULY 2ND 12-2
Session B5 BIRDIE 1 JULY 20TH-23RD 12-2
Session B6 BIRDIE 2 JULY 27TH-30TH 12-2
Session WT1 JUNE 22nd-25th 8-9
Session WT2 JULY 13th-16th 12-1
Session WT3 AUG 3rd-6th 9-10
June 26th 9am shotgun Birdie/Eagle Tournament
July 3rd FREE Parent/Child day (T-Times 9-noon)
July 10th 9am shotgun Par tournament
July 24th 9am shotgun Par/Birdie Tournament
July 31st 9am shotgun Player tournament with coaches
- Young Ladies Golf Social
- When: Thursday Evenings - 5:30 - 7 PM
- Dates: June 11th-July 30th
- Ages: 10-16 years old
- Cost: $99.00 ($49.00 for participants registered in other First Tee classes)
- In-Person registration only at Hadley Creek (not available online)
- In case of inclement weather, we will schedule make up days on Fridays.
- A minimal of 4 and a limit of 24 participants per session.
- Schedules subject to change.
- Certification from one level to the next will be held on Fridays, at 8,9 or 10am-You must register for certification.
- Remember . First Tee participants may play anytime with an adult for only $3 at Hadley Creek.