Congratulations to Joseph Scipture and Shelby Leitz
These two First Tee Birdie participants were chosen to represent Minnesota
in the upcoming Irwin Cup.
This match play event between MN, Wisc.Iowa and the Dakotas
will be held at The Jewel in Lake City
on Aug. 5th and 6th.
GOOD LUCK TEAM!!!
The First Tee’s Nine Core Values:Honesty Integrity Sportsmanship Respect
Confidence Responsibility Perseverance
The First Tee Life Skills Experience promotes character development to enhance personal and social growth. Along with The Life Skills experience The First Tee also promotes healthy living through The Nine Healthy Habits, which are in three categories;
- Play-regular physical activity
- Energy-proper diet and nutrition
- Safety-safe practices and physical recovery
- Mind-emotional and psychological well being
- Family- contribute to healthy home
- Vision-preparing for the future
- Friends-maintaining healthy relationships
- School-obtaining knowledge
- Community-participate in extended social opportunities
|National School Program
Target Outreach with The First Tee
May5th at Eastwood ,
May12th at Northern Hills
and May 19th at Soldiers Field.
Learn Golf through The First Tee, incorporating life enhancing values. Bring your family and your friends, between 10am-12pm on these dates and see what The First Tee Rochester has to offer to you-through our FREE Target Outreach Saturdays.
Participants Yearly Cost
Individual - $60.00 per session, (yearly max $120.00)
Family -(2 or more children) (yearly max of $175.00 per family)
Wee Level -$30.00
Scholarships are available, inquire at Hadley Creek
Class Registration: ****Register Online****
February 20th 2018 and ends one week prior to each class
All participants new to The First Tee, regardless of golf skill must start with the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer 1, 2, 3 Ages 7-17.
- Par I-Ages 9-17: must be PLAYer certified .
- Par II-Ages 9-17: must be Par I certified
- Par III-Ages 10-17: must be Par II certified
- Birdie- Ages 11-17; must be Par certified.
- Eagle- Ages 14-17; must be Birdie certified.
2018 Summer Schedule
Session 6 July 9th thru 12th Player3 11:30-1
Session 7 July 23rd thru 26th Player1 8-9:30
Session 8 July 23rd thru 26th Player2 10-11:30
Session 9 July 23rd thru 26th Player3 12-1:30
Session 10 Aug. 6th thru 9th Player3 9-10:30
2018 Par Level Sessions:
Session PR6 July 16th thru 19th Par3 10-11:30
Session PR7 July 30th thru Aug. 2nd Par1 8-9:30
Session PR8 July 24th thru Aug. 2nd Par2 10-11:30
Session PR9 July 30th thru Aug.2nd Par3 12-1:30
Session PR10 Aug 6th thru 19h Par3 10:30-12
FIRST TEE TOURNAMENT
Fri. July 6th -9am Open to all First Tee Participants
Play either 5 or 9 holes
Sign up by calling the Hadley Creek Golf Shop 507-529-4119
- Incase of inclement weather, we will schedule make up days on Fridays.
- A minimal of 4 and a limit of 24 participants per session.
- Schedules subject to change.
- Certification from one level to the next will be held on Fridays, at 8,9 or 10am-You must register for certification.
- FREE PRACTICE SESSIONS-- JULY 2nd and 3rd FROM 10-12
- FIRST TEE FIASCO FRI. AUG. 17TH 9AM
- Remember . First Tee participants may play anytime with an adult for only $3 at Hadley Creek.