Rochester Public Transit (RPT) is the City of Rochester’s public transit system, operating buses and paratransit service across the city. Our funding comes from the City of Rochester, the state and federal governments and fare revenues.
RPT carries over 1.7 million passenger each year.
Rochester Public Transit is committed to safety in transporting you, our riders. RPT is also committed to access and equity in employment and in the provision of transportation services.
If you have a request for changes to any route or reasonable modification to any policy or practice please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us link on the left of the page.
Download any of the following information by clicking on the title:
- DBE Goal Announcement
- Online survey for DBE Needs Assessment, please click here: Online Survey
- For a printable copy, please click here: City of Rochester/ Rochester Public Transit Needs Assessment Survey for Small, Disadvantage, Minority, and Women Owned Businesses
- City of Rochester EEO Policy Statement
- Title 6 Public Notice and Complaint Procedure
- Title 6 Complaint Form
- Title 6 Analysis
- October 2006 City of Rochester Transit Development Plan - Final Report
- Rochester Public Transit ADA Complaint Process
- Rochester Public Transit ADA Complaint Form
- Reasonable Modification Policy