The private construction projects listed below hold an approved Right-of-Way Permit(s) and will have a notable impact on public use of the Right-of-Way. This list is not exhaustive and only includes projects with a large-scale impact. Click here for information on obtaining a Right-of-Way Permit.
Quick links to projects:
Project Name: Alatus Berkman Project
ROW Permit Applicant: Weis Builders
Project Contact: Andy Coubal (507-288-2041)
- Street/Alley Obstruction (Permit #190019): Valid January 1 - December 31, 2019
Contractor has fencing along the project boundaries. The sidewalk along the south side of 2nd Street SW from 14th Avenue to 15th Avenue will be completely closed. The sidewalks along both 14th Avenue SW and 15th Avenue SW will be completely closed from 2nd Street SW to the south end of the project boundary.
- Street/Alley Obstruction (Permit #190020): Valid January 1 - July 31, 2019
Contractor will be parking staged concrete trucks (facing wrong direction) along the east side of 15 Avenue SW from 2 Street SW to the south along the project site. A flagger will be positioned at both ends control traffic as necessary.
ROW Permit Applicant: Mortenson Construction
Project Contact: Andy Corcoran (701-205-3750)
- Street/Alley Obstruction, Boulevard Obstruction, Use of Metered Space (Permit #190063): Valid January 1 - June 1, 2019
Contractor will be completely closing the sidewalk on the east side of 3 Avenue SW south of 4 Street SW.
ROW Permit Applicant: Wieser Brothers General Contractor (507-895-8903)
Project Contact: Shawn Wieser
- Street/Alley Obstruction; Use of Metered Space (Permit #190065): Valid January 1 through June 1, 2019
Contractor will be closing the parking lane and the northbound westerly driving lane along 3rd Avenue SW from 5th Street SW to 6th Street SW. Parking on the east side of 3rd Avenue SW will also be removed to allow for 1 northbound driving lane. Click here for a map.
ROW Permit Applicant: Knutson Construction
Project Contact: Barry Wright (507-280-9788)
- Street/Alley Obstruction (Permit #190022): Valid January 1 through June 30, 2019
Contractor will be shifting the southernly eastbound lane to the north eastbound lane leaving one lane of traffic eastbound open. Access to buildings will be maintained.
- Street/Alley Obstruction (Permit #190025): Valid January 1 through June 30, 2019
Contractor will have the sidewalk in front of Ronald McDonald House completely closed for utility work.