COVID-19 InformationInformation and Updates for Community Members

Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Service Request is for non-emergency requests; it is not monitored 24 hours a day.  Emergency requests should be reported immediately to the appropriate authority listed below.

  •  Emergencies
  •  Rochester Public Utilities

    Power outages   |    Water main breaks
    Street light outages   |   Down electrical lines                                  

RPU Contacts
  •  Public Works Emergencies

    Flooding in street  |  Manhole cover displaced
    Sanitary sewer backup in home or business  |  Down stop or yield sign                    

 (507) 328-2450 - Main
 (507)254-7704 - After Hours
 (507)254-7705 - Holiday/Weekend
Public Works Contacts
  •  Report a Crime/Suspicious Activity 

    (non-emergency reports only)

 Report a Crime
  •  Traffic Concern
 Report Traffic Concern
Please click on the categories and topics below to find information about common problems. If you do not find the answer to your issue, please log in or register to make a new service request.
For other requests not listed above please contact respective city departments directly.